How to Cure Acne Forever



How to Cure Acne Forever

A lot of people just put on acne medication or whatever and think that will solve the problem. That just masks the problem for a while but it will continue to come back. If you want to totally get rid of it this is the way to do it.

1) Healthy Diet- A healthy diet is so important for your skin. Many teens do not eat healthy at all. I know I was one of them. I used to eat a lot of sugar which can cause breakouts and drink a lot of milk which is actu`lly full of bad hormones which can also cause breakouts. Once i started eating much healthier and was off sugar and milk I could already tell my acne was beginning to disappear. I started eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. This also helps a lot. These are some fruits that are especially helpful against acne; avocado, kiwi, apples, oranges, grapes, pears and grapefruit. Some vegetables that are especially helpful against acne are carrots, cucumbers, spinach and broccoli.

2) Drink Plenty Water- If the skin becomes dehydrated, dead skin cells are not effectively shed, which can lead to blocked pores and further acne. When your skin is dehydrated it also means there is less circulation to the skin area to provide essential nutrients.

3) Reduce Stress- Stress is the worst thing for acne. When you are stressed all the hormones released will cause you to have an outbreak. Controlling stress can reduce the release of the stress hormone cortisol and therefore help against acne. If you suffer from stress there are many ways you can deal with it. Relaxing is always good, meditating on the right things, taking deep breaths everyday. This can all reduce stress. Exercise is also very important as I will be talking about that in the next paragraph.

4) Exercise- Exercise can help acne by increasing the blood flow to the skin and giving oxgyen to the cells in your skin. When you sweat it will clean the pores from the inside. Acne spots and blackheads will heal much faster and scars will fade. It will also improve the fitness of your internal organs so they will be able to work more efficiently. This means it will help move oxygen through your body better and help other organs work better to get the right nutrients out of your food. In final exercise rebalances hormones and reduces stress.

5) Vitamins- Vitamins can also help extremely in getting rid of acne. I'm going to tell you some vitamins I take that help against acne. If you want to find out about the ingredients and what they do just google them it would take to long to explain. They are; Vitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6. The B vitamins are very important for maintaining healthy skin.

I hope this has helped and I really hope that you will be able to do all this and I guarantee you will have great healthy looking skin. Not just for a day, but for life if you continue this. The acne medications will help clear a pimple for a bit but it will continue to come back unless you take this all into serious consideration.


Responses

0 Respones to "How to Cure Acne Forever"

Posting Komentar

Recent Comments

Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors